The Birkin

The Birkin
The finished article

Monday, November 9, 2009

It's been a while....

...but that's because I haven't been driving much this year, which is a shame. However, I'm getting back in with a bang - hopefully metaphorically speaking.

I've entered once again in the Fabcar 1-Day Classic , which was a lot of fun last year, and should be again this year. New co-driver as well, with my sister Kathy strapping into the passenger seat.

The entry list includes 6 clubmans (5 Birkins, 1 Westfield), plus the usual assortment of Evos, Rex's and Skylines, plus other assorted stuff. There's also the usual set of unsuitable cars, such as a Monaro, an HSV Clubsport, a Subaru Liberty, a Subaru Legacy, a Ford Falcon and even a Holden station wagon. Should be great fun if nothing else.

So, I should have a whole new set of video and tracking information over the coming week or so.

No comments: