The Birkin

The Birkin
The finished article

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Results

The results are up from the Superkhana - I came 26th out of 44. Mind you, looking at my times, if I had just taken it easier, I would have ended up top 10 (coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't.....).

Oh, and I won the dubious 'spin of the day' which I think was a bit much given:
  1. the RX-7 that also went up a bank, but one with a proper curb on it that threw the car into a nice spin - he recovered it well and finished with a grin on his face....
  2. the Ford that slalomed its way around the circuit, dropped a wheel into a ditch and ripped a tyre from the rim - again he was back on track the next round.....

I think I won because they got a photo of it, which they've kindly published online. See, I'm famous. Now whenever someone Googles my name, its going to be in relation to falling off the track with a photo to boot.

So anyway, a lot of positives came out of that, and I really enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Author has neglected to post said picture, correcting this:

http://www.classicrally.com.au/Speed%20357.jpg